- Check and verify voids, discounts and complimentary sales in the POS system for all F&B outlets
- Check and verify all inventory transfers have been accurately transferred through SAGE
- Prepare Variance Analysis Report for F&B and Resort Management
- Check the cost of sales for all F&B outlets against budget, escalating any issues identified to F&B management
- Monitor and identify potential wastage, pilferage or efficiency issues in F&B outlets, escalating issues identified to F&B management
- Check the daily F&B revenue report to ensure accuracy of covers and average check figures
- Prepare and distribute the daily F&B Report to management
- Participate in month-end stock-take procedures at outlets and warehouse
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and aptitude for data entry and analysis
- Excellent organizational skills and strong communication skills, written and oral
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Effective at developing strong working relationships with Heads of Department
- Excellent accuracy in data entry and calculations and ability to problem solve
To view the full job description of this position, please click here.
*Please note: This position is an island based role.
Applications closes: Monday 02nd March, 2020