We are seeking a Digital Content Manager to join our team and help us produce engaging and high-quality content for our online/offline platforms. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, from creating social media posts and video content to developing written articles and newsletters. The brands include the Raffe Hotels and Resorts group, Plantation Island Resort, Lomani Island Resort and Fiji Gateway Hotel.
This is an island based position, reporting to the Group Director of Sales & Marketing; as a Digital Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop a content strategy and calendar, implement and then analyse results and how it aligns with the overall marketing strategy with recommendations for improvement.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Creating engaging digital content including photography/videography and short interviews, keeping in mind the target audience, current trends and business objectives.
- Write inspirational, informative and engaging copy for websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms ensuring it is consistent and on brand
- Design and prepare email marketing and onsite marketing materials.
- Use all relevant social platform specific content creation tools and report on social media campaigns and content performance.
- Daily management of content on hotel websites, landing pages as well as third-party business and paid media listings
- Develop and manage a content library.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, website traffic, user engagement metrics and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) with recommendations for improvement.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing & content
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (e.g. digital marketing and communications) preferred
- Minimum 2 years work experience preferred, relevant to digital marketing or content, preferably some experience in marketing, tourism or hospitality
- A portfolio which demonstrates your ability to create reels, stories, videos, and photos
- Graphic post-production experience using editing software/programs.
- Excellent verbal communication and strong copywriting skills with proficiency in English, confidence with sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation
- An eye for creativity and a demonstrated understanding of visual brand identity and graphic design
- Excellent technical marketing skills including experience with WordPress, Adobe Suite, CRM Platforms, Google Analytics, social media platforms & Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Social Media management and a detailed understanding of how best to position and release content
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with web design and development
- High attention to detail and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, creative and self-starter with exceptional time management skills
- A passion for technology, social media and digital media, including knowledge of evolving best practices, web trends and SEO/SEM
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.