- Ensure that all hazardous works are carried out and equipped within national safety regulations.
- Ensure that effective energy conservation programmes, relative compliance and reporting programmes are in place.
- Design and implement a preventative maintenance schedule to ensure maximum efficiency of engineering systems and upkeep of hotel facilities and infrastructure.
- Proactively lead an engaging & empowered engineering team.
- Embed prompt resolution of guest accommodation issues, interruptions, and engineering emergency response situations with minimal disruption to our guests.
- Manage engineering department resources & budget including tools and inventory to protect company assets and minimize downtime.
- Minimum 5 years maintenance leadership experience at supervisor or mangerial level in a similar sized hotel or resort. Preferably having managed hotel refurbishment and infrastructure.
- Successfully delivered small to medium sized Projects with detailed planning, well-thought communication strategies, key attention on budget in line with timelines.
- Strong internal & external vendor relationships are key.
- Robust working knowledge of facilities management, building codes and relevant legislations.
- Preferably have a background in plumbing, electrical or air-conditioning/ refrigeration alongside its respective trade qualification & practicing license(s).
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews where attractive remuneration will be discussed