Island based, in your role as a Spa Supervisor, you will provide a personalised, transformative spa journey, with every guest who visits Lomani Island Resort, having been delighted with their spa experience. Reporting to the General Manager, you will enjoy working as part of a team and you will be available to work evenings and weekends.
Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide professional beauty treatments and services for guests, including body and facial treatments, massages
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness, quality of service and overall appearance of the spa
- Ensure exceptional guest experience from arrival to check out, bookings and upselling retail products
- Keep up to date with spa trends & results, seeking positive feedback to influence our guests
- Conduct daily duties with integrity, respect and ownership to ensure that you maintain strong relationships with our guests, your fellow team members and our GM onsite
- Builds rapport and undertakes in-depth consultations with guests to analyse and evaluate their needs and develop appropriate personal treatment plans.
What are we looking for:
- Immaculately groomed, well presented with a recognized massage and beauty therapy qualification and a good command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a hotel or resort spa would be desirable, delivering a range of massages and wraps, facials and pedicures and manicures
- Demonstrated leadership experience and the ability to train staff on the job with good working knowledge of Pure Fiji products
- Demonstrated ability to create new spa offerings; loves to deliver a spa experience that exceeds guest expectations.